Saturday 30 July 2011

Nature walk for lil sis

It was my sister's birthday recently. She's developed a real love of birds & her garden is filled with bird boxes & feeders! So I just had to make her birthday card with my favourite stamp set from the SU mini catalogue, Nature Walk. And here's the finished result. I don't have any rich razzleberry ribbon, so I cheated ... I dragged a rich razzleberry ink pad along a length of white taffeta ribbon, crafty eh? ;)

Supplies used:
Cardstock - rich razzleberry, crumb cake, old olive
Paper - Brights designer paper stack in rich razzleberry
Stamps - Nature Walk, sentiment from Party this Way
Ink pads - old olive, rich razzleberry Punches - Scallop trim border, word window, modern label
Other - Whisper white taffeta ribbon, SU exclusive Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Basic pearls

I'm posting this from my mobile as not only do we have a fault on our phone line, resulting in a dodgy internet connection, but my camera doesn't want to play at the moment :( I have lots of other pics to show you when its fixed including some lovely cards & giftbags I made for my son's teachers!

Take care, and thank you for popping by x
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment