Saturday 15 June 2013

You Are ...

... incredibly lucky to have got this stamp set as it flew off the shelves! I'm talking about the new release from Stephanie at Clearly Besotted. I bought quite a few of the sets in this month's release & have been having a play with 'You Are' which has matching dies  :)

I was still in Father's Day mode when I picked up this set so I thought I'd use the lovely words in the set together with sentiments (& the shirt buttons for the dotted lines!) from 'Super Dad' & a chevron stamp to make a Father's Day card ...

I went for some simple stamping & die cutting in pinks & greens for this one ...

I stamped one of the flowers on a white card square then cut it into four with some simple matting & layering. Not so sure about this one, I think some corner rounding might have improved it!

I'm going to enter one of these cards in a new challenge ... Clearly Besotted! Yes, that's right, Stephanie has started a monthly challenge on her blog here & the first challenge is 'Anything Goes'. If you don't have any Clearly Besotted stamps you can still enter the challenge as Stephanie has very kindly put up some free digi stamps on her blog. The challenge winner will receive 5 free stamp sets of their choice!!

Supplies used:
Stamps - You Are, Super Dad, You Said It: Clearly Besotted; chevron stamp free with magazine
Dies - You Are, You Said It: Clearly Besotted
Inks - Mustard Seed & Spiced Marmalade: Tim Holtz Distressed Inks; all others Stampin' Up
Papers - The Sweetest Thing Tangerine: My Mind's Eye
Other - Black ribbon: Stampin' Up

Thanks for popping by & take care x

5 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with this set - and yes, well done on snapping it up before it sold out!!
    Glad you could join in the first Clearly Besotted Challenge
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great cards Tamara.
    Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment on my 'new blog'.
    Best of luck in the CBS Challenge.
    Margaret E x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Tamara. ;-) I love all the different things you were able to do with the You Are stamp set! A lovely variety. I haven't even had time to open my new set yet! Beautiful work. And thank you for your kind comment on my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are all wonderful, this set is so on my list!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some very stylish cards! Thank you so much for taking part, I really appreciate it :) x

    ReplyDelete