Friday 10 July 2015

You're spec-tacular

I had a bit of a craft buying splurge recently & one of my treats was the 'Incognito' stamp set by Paper Smooches. It has some great stamps of specs & moustaches with some cool sentiments. I made a simple card using this set together with a matching spectacles die:


The specs were die cut from black card & I used Stampin' Up Candy Dots for the eyes. A bit of colour from the red striped Simple Stories 'Snap Color Vibe' paper adds to the funkiness!

Life's been a bit hectic here recently; my daughter had her school prom & a week later, a 'graduation' ceremony to celebrate the end of her secondary school life.


Now I may be slightly biased but I think she looks stunning. Or dare I say, quite spec-tacular :)

Thank you for popping by & for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them.

Tam x

Inspiration
Less is More Colour challenge - red, white & blue

3 comments:

  1. Stunning, fun and clever take on the red, white and blue challenge Tamara. Love the super CAS design and mini dots of blue. Your daughter looks fantastic ... you must be very proud!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of our challenge colours, the offset panels look great. And your daughter looks beautiful, LOVE the coral colour of her dress.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you used those candy dots is really clever, fab card!
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete