Tuesday 14 February 2012

Be mine ... Valentine!

Happy Valentines Day!
I decided to make a Valentine card for my hubby in more masculine colours rather than traditional lovey dovey red :) Here's the result ...

Supplies used (all Stampin Up unless stated) ...
Stamps: I (Heart) Hearts
Ink pads & card stock: Marina mist, Crumb cake, Soft suede
Ribbon: Marina mist taffeta
Punches: Full heart, Small heart
Dies: Sizzlits Lots of Tags
Embossing die: Tim Holtz Patchwork

Hope you all get spoilt this Valentines Day. I must dash now to eat the yummy steak hubby is cooking me mmmmmm...

Thanks for popping by & take care x

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Really love how you put it together after what you had started at the group. Hope you enjoyed the steak! x

    ReplyDelete