Sunday 26 February 2012

Mojo Monday

I've been having a play with the free Stampin' Up papers I received during Sale-A-Bration this weekend. I was asked to make an 80th birthday card so I used these papers as they have a vintage feel, but with a modern look. I'll keep you in suspense for how that one came out :)
But while I had them on my desk, I decided to make a card following the sketch on this week's Mojo Monday blog. I'm quite pleased with it, here's how it turned out ...


Supplies used:
Cardstock - Stampin'Up Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Ink pads - Lucky Limeade
Papers - Stampin'Up Everyday Enchantment DSP
Punches/Dies - Word Window, Modern Label, Beautiful Butterflies embosslits
Other - Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Pearl Jewels

Pop back later this week when I'll show you the 80th birthday card I made.

Thanks for popping by & take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment